Oxford Tri is proud to announce affiliation with English Athletics. The opportunity of being England Athletics registered gives you the following benefits:
- Race Entry discounts (minimum £2) on UKA licenced road and multi-terrain events (e.g. Oxford Half, Andy Reading 10k)
- Access to the Oxford Mail cross country league
- Entry to events exclusively available to registered athletes - under UKA Rules for Competition many competitions, particularly cross-country, track and field, are only open to registered athletes.
- Exclusive offers - We work with partners including New Balance, InterContinental Hotels Group, and AfterShokz to provide registered athletes with exclusive offers and vouchers for money off. Some of these can be accessed via the benefits page at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete.
- London Marathon ballot entry (we get at least one guaranteed entry)
Membership is £16.00 annually and runs until 31st March 2019.
More details can be found: https://oxfordtri.co.uk/english-athletics-membership-info, speaking to Dan or contacting ea [at] oxfordtri [dot] co [dot] uk
Once signed up, we and English Athletics will email you with your unique URN that can be used when registering for events.