The classic sprint duathlon at the famous Castle Combe race circuit. Safe, traffic-free, duathlon racing at it’s best, suitable for beginners and experienced competitors alike. Wide, smooth, tarmac closed roads to cycle on and a flat, predominantly on-road run route.
The event starts with a 2 mile run on the perimeter of the race track, then heads out on 5 laps of the circuit before finishing with a final 2 mile run again around the race track perimeter
- Chip timing including splits and bike laps.
- Medal for all finishers.
- Beginner friendly racing.
- Heated viewing area with results screens.
- On-site catering with hot food and drinks.
- On-site toilets and showers.
- Race Photography from Charles Whitton Photography
- On site sports massage from the Physio Clinic, Bristol
- Specialist running shop and bike maintenance stand from the Triathlon Shop, Bristol
- Medal now with optional iTaB (see below).
In 2017 for just £8 you can have your medal personalised with your name, position and finish time and if you’re keen, your splits too. Your details and results will be engraved on a small plate which fits neatly into the back of your medal. See itab for an example
Duathlon: 2 mile run (one perimeter lap), 10 mile bike (five race circuit laps) , 2 mile run (one perimeter lap).
11:30 and 12:10
Online entry price: £32.50
Day entry price: £35